Please be informed that the Commission will be accepting application for the CHED Scholarship Program for Future Statisticians (Estatistikolar) for Academic Year (AY) 2022-2023 for students who are currently residing/enrolled in BARMM. The qualified student may be awarded with Full Scholarship or Half Scholarship Program. The Estatistikolar shall be accessible to qualified and deserving Filipino students who were currently fourth-year whose General Weighted Average (GWA) is at least 80% or its equivalent, who will enroll in recognized or authorized Bachelor of Science in Statistics or Bachelor of Science in Applied Statistics programs of PHEIs or SUCs/LUCs with COPC. The interested applicant shall follow the procedure below:
- Prepare the complete documentary requirements
A. Certified true copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Local Civil Registry or Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)/Physis ID;
- Duly Certified True Copy of Grades from the latest semester or term attended (Second Semester AY 2021-2022)
C. Financial: The student applicants shall submit any of the following documents:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption of parent from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Certificate of Indigence of parent either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
- Case Study report from DSWD; and
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
D. Additional requirements for priority groups (as applicable):
- Certificates and/or identification cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies for student-applicants belonging to the special group of persons such as the Underprivileged, orphans, persons with disabilities (PWDs), Solo Parents and their Dependents, Senior Citizens and Indigenous Peoples (IPs)
2. Scan or take a picture (front and back portion if applicable) of the documentary requirements clearly.
3. Open the link https://bit.ly/10CSPEstatistikolarBARMM22-23
4. Log in to the system using your Gmail Account (I.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). If no account, please create a G-mail Account.
5. Accomplish completely the online CSP – Estatistikolar Application. Use CAPITAL LETTERS in filling the form.
6. Wait for the instruction from CHED. Results will be posted on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/chedro10. Qualified applicants will be given detailed instruction through Email, SMS or letter.
For further inquiries, please contact the Scholarship Unit of CHED Regional Office 10 through the following contact numbers: (088) 880-8563, 09052305139 and 09614174313 (Attn: Ms. Mary Jean A. Rapirap).
Wide and immediate dissemination of the Memorandum to all concerned is hereby enjoined.